Certified Medical Assistant Interview Day
Friday, April 28 - 2:00pm-6:00pm
Phelps Memorial Hospital - Sleepy Hollow, NY
We are interviewing for day shift, full-time and per diem certified MA opportunities in our ambulatory practices within Phelps Hospital and the surrounding Westchester areas. With our vast network of 500+ practices and 21 hospitals at Northwell Health, this mean greater opportunity for your career!
Qualifications to attend:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Successful completion of a six-month (6) to one (1) year course in Medical Assisting at an accredited school, required.
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), preferred.
- Prior experience and demonstrated competence as a medical assistant, preferred
- Must be computer literate; familiarity with MS Office software
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, required.
- Basic mathematical aptitude, desirable.
Please note: This event is by invitation only. Qualified candidates will be contacted with additional event information including Interview date and time.
About Phelps Hospital
Set on 69 rolling acres overlooking the Hudson River in beautiful Sleepy Hollow, New York, our 238-bed, acute care hospital provides a broad range of medical and mental health care services to the residents of Westchester and surrounding communities. Sleepy Hollow is just 35 miles north of New York City, providing easy access to all that Manhattan has to offer.
Known for expertise in orthopedics, Phelps was ranked as “high performing” in hip and knee replacements by U.S. News & World Report. Phelp's Radiology Department is a designated Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology – the first in Westchester and the 17th in the entire country to achieve this status. Our 1,700+ employees work together to provide members of our communities with quality, compassionate care through a team-focused culture.